Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Friday, August 6, 2010

Social Blog Hop

Hey kids, I just found a new "follow me" type bloggy thing and this one seems a little different from the rest.  I like the concept of this one as instead of just everyone following everyone else, it has to do with social networking.  One week they'll be checking out facebook, the next it might be twitter, and the next who knows.

This week everyone is hanging out at Networked Blogs of Facebook.  I have all my blogs on NB, including this one.  But as of right now, I don't have any followers on there.  :(  Maybe this will fix that and bring me at least a couple more.  The concept behind this "follow me" is pretty much the same in some respects to the others.  You've got to follow the hostesses of this little linky-thing.  The hostesses are:

Chubby Cheeks Thinks
2 Monkeys and a Washtub
And Then There Were 4
The Coupon Challenge 

From there you just add your link as you would any other follow along blog.  I think this is a really cool idea and I can't wait to see what happens before it's done.  At the top of this page you'll find the button for this party.  Just click on the button that says Surfin' Saturday and check it out.  It's going to be a lot of fun.  You might even find some new friends in the process.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THanks so much for linking up and spreading the word! Im a new follower via GFC and networked blogs!!! I hope you get a lot more followers! :)

Kim

~Mo~ said...

I'm following you from Surfin Saturday!

Dana @ The Coupon Challenge said...

Thanks for linking up with Surfin’ Saturdays! Following you back!

Have a great weekend!

BowWowPet said...

New follower love for you to visit my blog too.
www.bowowpet.blogspot.com

Beth said...

Thanks for joining us on Surfin' Saturdays and letting everyone know! I am now following you on GFC and networked blogs!
Beth @ Two Monkeys & a Washtub
http://twomonkeysawashtub.blogspot.com