Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Sunday, March 9, 2008

No emails all day

I had the strangest sensation come over me yesterday. One that I don't think I've ever felt before. Anyway, not since I got my first computer. I felt like the entire world had disappeared. Why? Because I didn't get one single email yesterday, at all.

Some people might think it's weird, but I felt like I was all alone in the world. I also wondered if my email was broken. Not because I didn't get any emails, but because I didn't get any spam mails either. For a solid 24 hours, I got nothing. There have been times when I wished I'd get a lot less emails, but this was crazy.

So, the next time you wish all those emails would go away, rethink that mindset. It's a weird feeling thinking that you're either the only person in the whole world that's online, or they've all abandoned you. Embrace you emails, at least you know someone out there is thinking about you.

No comments: