Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Great Advertising Offer for Bloggers

Ok, so anyone who's ever read this blog knows that I do a lot of work with Garry Conn. Well, now I'm going to tell you about a great deal he's got going on over at his site. He's selling 125x125 graphic ad spots for only $5.95.

I had to go back and re-read the post a couple of times to get the whole jist of the idea. Garry is offering some serious advertising deals, starting at only $5.95 per month. I had to jump on this deal, as I've seen what some other sites are asking for advertising dollars. It's crazy. Most sites ask for anywhere between $20 and $500 for a month on their site, but Garry is offering this deal for about the same price as a Happy Meal.

He's got a lot of other deals going on right now, too, including footer ads, 250x250 ads, and much more. I really think the man has lost his mind, but before he regains his sanity, you'd better get in on this. I've already purchased the Package #2, and will not only have my 125x125 graphic on the main site, but an ad in the footer as well. Now, that's a deal.

No comments: