Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Friday, March 7, 2008

Cool Blog About Clocks

I am the kind of person who always wants to know what time it is. If I don’t have my watch on, or a clock near me at all times, I panic. I’m always on the lookout for a new clock and have found a really cool blog that talks about nothing but clocks. I was really amazed at the amount of information I found on this site.

The site is called Clocks Blog, and I’ve never seen so much information on clocks before. This site has a huge list of categories, including posts on mantle clocks, grandfather clocks, and specialized brand name clocks. These people really know what they’re talking about, and they don’t just talk about the clocks. They offer posts about clock histories, ideas on which clocks work in which spaces, and they even offer some clock humor.

I really liked their idea of fitting an outdoor clock into the decor of your patio or around your barbeque area. I’ve never thought of putting a clock outside before. Cool idea. I recommend everyone check out Clocks Blog for just about anything you’d ever want to know about the world of clocks.

No comments: