Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Monday, September 24, 2007

The Queen of Pink Rides Again

Dani Pink rides again
With latest contest in tow
A special prize she offers here,
From the queen of pink SEO.


A little bear all in pink
Crafted by Dani’s own hands.
Will be the gift offered up,
From the great white winterlands.


The blogosphere will come alive
With cheers for Dani Pink.
As she sends out links of love,
And posts that make us think.


The Queen of Pink has set a goal,
For bloggers near and far.
"Come and join my tournament,
And become a blogging star".





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're awesome! I love this poem. Great creative entry, Christine. You would make a fab children's writer I bet... you have such a playful attitude. :)

sapheyerblu said...

You're so sweet. I just couldn't help myself. As soon as I read your post, it just formed itself. LOL

Thanks for the compliments. And I have actually written a few children's stories, but they didn't rhyme. LOLOLOL

Cya soon!!