Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Monday, September 24, 2007

Garry Conn takes on Joel Comm

I was cruising through my RSS feeder, checking out the latest tidbits of information that I rely upon each day, when I ran across the latest post by my buddy, Garry Conn. It seems that someone has gotten a burr under Garry's saddle.

The article talks about Joel Comm, a self-proclaimed Internet guru, and his failure with an Internet Reality Show called The Next Internet Millionaire. I never personally saw anything about this show, nor have I ever really paid much attention to this person or anyone that produces those fancy splash pages that try and sell you online books or programs that will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams.

The article itself is interesting in the fact that it leaves you wanting to hear more of the story. I can't say that I agree or disagree with Garry, as I really don't have anything to base my judgement upon. I've heard of Joel Comm, but that's about as far as that goes.

It nevers ceases to amaze me as to what Garry will come up with next. One minute he's creating a new design for another blog, and the next minute he's discussing the tactics of an Internet entrepeneur. What will he come up with next?

No comments: