Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

I am so sorry that I haven't posted for awhile. I've been busy, busy, busy. Between doing my wifey and mommy thing, I've been trying to keep up with all my online stuff.

Here's all the places I'm currently writing for right now. First of all, I got bored and totally redesigned The Sapheyerblu Review. I got tired of the same old thing, and one of my paid posts was rejected simply because they couldn't see the link. So I did some redecorating. I like the new design. I'm also expanding my reviews on the site. Instead of just trying to review sites that are about making money, I'm going to start reviewing sites of all kinds. Plus I'll start reviewing products, events, and anything else I can think of.

I'm also still posting at BlogWheels and CelebrityVideosBlog, plus I'm also posting at a site called PlantHelpers. It's kind of a cool little place with plant tips. I'm going to like that one. LOl

Anyway, I will try to keep up better here. I felt like I was abandoning you all, so I thought I'd come in and write a quickie post to keep you all up to date. LOL

I will write more as soon as I've got more time.

2 comments:

silken said...

your "new" site looks nice, but I loved the topper that you had on there before. I have heard several people moving to the three column format...I think the reviews expansion will work nicely for you

sapheyerblu said...

Thanks Silken,

My business partner designed a new header for me. I asked him to do so, just for you. LOL

I also like the expansion of reviews. Will give me a wider range of topics to discuss.

Thanks for stopping by the site and have a great day.