Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tagged Times Two

I think my poor little blog has bruises at the moment. I've been tagged twice in the same week. Once by my little pink buddy, Danielle, and by my favorite tracking agent, Ad Tracker.

I will do two seperate posts for these tags, but had to give them both a shout out for their kindness in thinking of me. Thanks girls.

I haven't been able to do much blogging lately as I'm trying to get my posts done for Mr. Garry Conn. If you recall, we struck a deal earlier this month where I write some posts for his BlogWheels site, and in exchange, he's giving me a new domain name called PopularBlogger.com. Of course, that site isn't live yet, as I've got to finish my end of the bargain first.

However, I was supposed to write 100 posts for the site, but Garry has decided that he would like me to stop at 50 and then write another 50 for another of his blogs. Whatever floats your boat, man. Honestly, I'm just happy that someone else out there likes my writing enough to keep me doing it. LOL

Well, I'd better get my tag posts done. Thanks again girls.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christine,

You and your writing are both awesome! I am very happy to have met you. I look forward to watching your take PopularBlogger.com and turn it into something truly amazing! It's going to be a blast and a ton of fun! I'll be here to help you out a long the way. Once the site is up and running we need to get all our friends over there to check it out.

Talk to you soon,
Garry Conn

sapheyerblu said...

Right on. I've already written a list of people who I'm going to spotlight on the site.

I'm not going to say a lot about my plans for the site, until it's almost ready to go. Then I'll be sending out invitations. It's gonna be cool.

And for the rest of the world out there. Go check out Garry's blogs. This guy is a true genius in the form of a normal dude.

Trust me, it's really worth it. In fact, all his blogs are listed at
http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/GarryConn/

Stop in, say hi, and tell I drug you in kicking and screaming. LOL

Anonymous said...

I am really happy to see that you are getting this great domain - And looking forward to watch it progress.

sapheyerblu said...

Thanks sweetie.

I'm pretty excited about it as well.

I will be letting everyone know when it's up and running, and give out details on my plans as soon as it's ready to go.