Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Monday, August 13, 2007

Another wrestler down for the count

Another professional wrestler has died. 43 yr. old Brian "Crush" Adams was found by his wife in his bed not breathing. When paramedics arrived on the scene, he was pronounced doa. At this time, the cause of death is not known.

This really bothers me as it's beginning to look as though these people are dropping like flies. I used to watch professional wrestling all the time. First when I was a kid and wrestlers like Dusty Rhodes were larger than life. Then, after I met my hubby, I started watching it again, as he was an avid wrestling fan. That's back in the day when Stone Cold Steve Austin was known as Stunning Steve Austin.

At this time, it doesn't sound like there was any foul play with the gentleman's death, but they really don't know what caused his death. Apparently, Mr. Adams left the wrestling world in 2003 due to a spinal injury, but was he still using steroids? Who knows. It could be just about anything at this point. As soon as new developments come up, I'll be sure to let you know.

No comments: