Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Rock On!!!!!




This is turning out to be a great week. Today I won $10 in a cool contest, but yesterday I received something that made me feel really good. I received the coveted "Rocker Girl Blogger" award. Ok, so maybe it's not an award, but I saw this badge on another girl's blog and thought it was cool. Of course, I never thought I'd end up with one. Thank you, Silken.

You know, this blog may never be in Google's top 100, but I don't care. I'm having way to much fun. I'm even thinking about creating a contest of my own. I do love a good contest, and I'd really like to be the one to offer one for my fellow bloggers to try. I already know what to offer for a prize, I'm just not sure how to put the rest of it together.

I'll keep everyone updated on this idea as it progresses. Who knows, I may even figure it out before the night's over. LOL


Ok, anyway, I need to pass this acheivement on to female bloggers I think are deserving of this award/tag/whatever. Ok, this might be a bit of a challenge, but here we go.


I don't know if she's already gotten one or not, but I'm going to send this on to an amazing female blogger, my cyberbuddy, Danielle. I am totally in awe of this girl as she's taken a little blog and turned it into a traffic magnet in only a few short weeks. You go, girl.


I also have to send one to my friend, Lorna Lou. I highly recommend you read this woman's work, as she's a very talented writer.
And finally, I'm sending one to Breezie and one to MaliciousKitty, simply for kindly stopping by my blog. My way of saying thanks.
Now, how cool is that. Rock on, girls. Rock on!!!



9 comments:

Unknown said...

WOw, what a pleasant surprise, I will show it with great pride...thx so much.

sapheyerblu said...

You're welcome, hon.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow o.o Thank you very much!

Danielle said...

Oooh! My very first blogger award!!! I am so excited! Thanks so much. And I am especially please that the award is pink!

Congrats to you for receiving this award as well! We definitely rock!!!

Danielle said...

BTW a contest is a great idea to help promote your blog. I will be sure to participate if you do!

sapheyerblu said...

It's a deal. I'm excited about your contest as well.

Matt Huggins said...

Woohoo, congratulations! You are a good blogger, and undoubtedly deserving of this (and more to come)!

silken said...

hey rockin' girl blogger! I love the idea of you promoting a contest of some sort. I'll be looking forward to it. congrats on your 10 dollars! :)

sapheyerblu said...

Thanks Matt. You know that means a lot to me.

Silken, I've just about got the details worked out, just a few more and then I have to convince myself that it's NOT a dumb idea and may have to slap my muse around a little. LOL