Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Portuguese movie moguls

A few weeks back, I joined a blog review site called ReviewBack, where bloggers can exchange reviews with other bloggers.

A couple of days ago, I was sent a request for a blog exchange. Well, now that I've had a chance to really check the site out, I've come to the realization that kids are the same all over the world. The site is titled Aaaai! Tal, and though I have no idea what that means, I can tell you that if you've got access to the Internet and own a video camera, you can be a film maker.

These kids are trying hard to create short, humorous films/videos. The thing is that if I didn't know that they were from Portugal, I'd swear that they were kids from down the street. One clip they've posted on their site has them trying to interview a horse about the issue of global warming.

I have to give these kids credit for at least attempting to do something more than just sit around doing nothing with their lives. I would never have the nerve to do some of the things they do, but then again, I'm not a kid anymore.

They do openly ask for ideas for movies. So, if you've got an idea, or just want to check out these Portuguese movie makers, stop by Aaaai! Tal.

No comments: