Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It's a dog's life

I received an invitation for a review exchange a few days ago and after checking out for a couple of days, I thought I'd better get my review posted. LOL

The site is called LOLDogs, and if you need a good laugh, this is the place to go. The post silly pictures of dogs and add their own slogans to each one. Some of the pictures are way too cute. This one is my favorite. LOL

One thing you'll want to be aware of is the fact that nearly everything on the site is written in computer lingo. I'm pretty sure it's done intentionally, and it does add to the personality of the site.

Another cool thing about this blog is that they accept submissions from their readers. However, be sure to read their guidelines before sending in your pictures.

This is a neat little site and good for a laugh. So, if you're having a down day and need a little something to brighten your mood, stop on by and LOL @ dogs.

No comments: