Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Shameless self-promotion

Hey ya'll. I just wanted to invite everyone over to check out my other blog and read the interview I did with Matt Huggins. I've been a big fan of Matt's for several months now, and was so excited when he agreed to do an interview.

If you don't know who Matt Huggins is, or have never stopped by his blog, I highly recommend that you do so. Matt's blog is filled with ways of increasing your visibility on the web, as well as essential widgets/plugins that every blogger should have.

If you have a blog that is dedicated to earning money online or something along those lines, and would like to do a link swap with my other blog, just let me know and we'll see what we can work out.

If you've got a blog that isn't related to that topic, but are still interested in doing a link exchange, we can work with that as well.




1 comment:

Matt Huggins said...

Nothing wrong with a little self-promotion! :)