Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Blogging Challenge

Happy first day of September to all.  This is the beginning of another beautiful month and I can say that because I have a birthday this month.  I'll be old and decrepit.  LOL.  Anyway, I've also thrown my blog into the NaBloPoMo ring.  For those who don't know what that is, it's National Blog Posting Month.  I did it last month on one of my other blogs and actually managed to post every single day.  Whoo Hoo.  This month will be a real challenge as I've thrown this blog and the other blog both in.  That means I've got to try and keep each blog updated daily throughout the entire month.

The theme for this month's challenge is ART.  That's an awesome topic for me, but not because I'm so dang artistic.  Hardly!!!  I do consider myself a creative person, but not artistic.  However the two go hand-in-hand so I'm going to have fun with this theme.  Now, I just have to make sure I add a post each day to both blogs.  That's going to be the hard part, but if I put my nose to the grindstone, I can do this. 

So let's see how this goes.  If I work this just right, I can do this-plus still write my articles-plus work on my quilts-plus still keep up at work.  Yeah sleep is way too over-rated.  I'll sleep in October.  No wait, that's the month from hell (11 birthdays between the 1st and 31st).  I'm telling ya, if this year doesn't end pretty soon, I may have to throw myself into traffic.  Let's hope one of the tractors that cruise down main street are doing more than 6 miles an hour.  LOL

Happy September!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: