Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

College Football Time Again

I'm so excited that college football is here once again. And this year is going to be very exciting as the Nebraska Cornhuskers have a new head coach. Hopefully, the Cornhuskers will get back to playing football like they did when Tom Osborne was coaching. I'd like to see the new coach, Bo Pelini, bring some fresh ideas to the game, but it's time to bring back the glory days of the Huskers defense.

The one thing I am hoping for is that the media allows Bo Pelini a chance to really work with his team. He is going to be scrutinized from the first game on, as to whether or not he was the best man for the job. I, for one, think it's going to take a while for the whole team to get back to where they were before Bill Calahan took over.

The first game of the season will be on Saturday. I won't get to watch it, as it's on Pay-Per-View, but being right here in the state of Nebraska, I'll be listening to it on the radio. Sometimes, that's more entertaining. So, here's to a new season of Husker football and better year for the team.

No comments: