Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just Babbling

I guess I hadn't realized just how long it's been since I last posted on this blog. I really can't believe that the days are going by so fast these days. Wow, I really am getting old. LOL

I think the main reason I never have much to say here, is that not much exciting ever happens to me. I'm a pretty basic person. I'm just an old married woman raising two teenagers. Other than normal everyday stuff, nothing much happens to me.

Plus, trying to keep up with all my other blogs, I usually run out of day before I run out of things to do. It's not easy trying to fold laundry with one hand and type with the other. LOL It can be done, but it's not easy.

I'm almost done with Boy Scouts. My son is so close now that it's not even funny. He'll be 18 in October, and that's it. I've been following him around for 10 years now. Who would have thought that a little mom would end up being a Boy Scout that many years. I didn't even make it to the second year of Girl Scouts when I was a kid.

Well, I'm done babbling for now. I will be babbling in the very near future, I'm sure. But that's what this blog is for, a place for me to babble. It saves my husband from having to endure the pain. LOL

No comments: