Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Me and My Drum Birthday Contest

Hey everyone, I had to come over here and let everyone know that my buddy Mark over at MeandMyDrum.com is getting ready to celebrate his blog's first birthday. He's holding a contest between now and the 20th of February, where one lucky winner will win 1,000 Entrecard entries and a review on Mark's blog.

Now, there are a few of us in the blog-o-sphere that aren't members of this new craze known as Entrecard, so I asked Mark what was in it for us. And being the cool guy that he is, Mark has decided that if the winner of the contest isn't a member of Entrecard, he will donate the entries to the charity of the winners choice. I think that's pretty cool. Plus, you'll still get your blog reviewed on his site.

There are several ways to enter the contest, but I suggest you check them all out for yourself at Mark's blog. Mark will choose a winner on the 20th, so you better get your entries in while you can. Then, come the 20th, we can all head over to MeandMyDrum.com and tell Mark, "Happy Birthday"!!!!!!

No comments: