Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Blog About Your Blog

I won another contest, however, this one was pretty simple. Every Friday, BlogAboutYourBlog.com has a "comment Friday" and one winner is chosen from all the comments from that week. That winner will have a link to their site listed on the site for one week.

I've been posting on comment Fridays off and on for a couple months now, but I've always been up against some stiff competition. So was the case this week, but the lady who should have won has already won once before, so I was the next in line. But that's ok, I am still honored to have won.

The best part about this contest is that it occurs every Friday. Anyone who leave a valid comment on that week's topic has a chance of winning. Matt, the site's owner, has always tried to choose a different winner each week, so if you've never commented on his site, or if you have and have never won, now would be a great time to give it a shot.

BlogAboutYourBlog.com is more than just a comment Friday site. During the rest of the week, there is a ton of very useful information posted by several different authors. I've learned a lot of blogging stuff that I didn't know before.

I encourage everyone to check out BlogAboutYourBlog.com, and be sure to leave a comment on Fridays for your chance at having your link displayed at the Blog of the Week.

No comments: