Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Another New Blog

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am working on yet another blog. Ironically, 2 years ago I never thought I'd end up working on this many blogs. I never really saw the importance of blogging, but now, it's become my life's ambition. LOL

Anyway, I've been working on a blog called Plant Helpers. I will be offering advise, tips, and other bits of information about house plants, gardening, and whatever else I can come up with as far as plants goes. The reason I'm telling all of you this is for 2 reasons.

1.) I need some ideas as to what you'd like to see on this site. I have a lot of my own ideas, but I'd love some input from my fabulous readers.

2.) I need to get the word out about this site. I really think that this site could be a huge help to a lot of people out there, but if nobody knows that it's out there, what good is it?

I would love to have some other ideas for this site. If you're one of those people who happen to have a green thumb, what would you like to see on the site? If you're new to the whole planting thing, what kind of information are you looking for? I want to make Plant Helpers a great place for flora information.

A few of the things I will be adding are plant indentifications, advice for indoor and outdoor plants, and even some legends and stories about different plants. I want to give a little something to everyone out there.

Let me know what you think, and what you'd like to see. Help me to make this site a super plant center.

4 comments:

Koubanator said...

busy girl!

sapheyerblu said...

LOLOLOL,

I am a busy girl. But that's ok, it keeps me out of trouble. LOL

silken said...

sorry christine, that was just me logged in under my husband's account...

sapheyerblu said...

Oh shoot,

I thought I had a secret admirer. LOL

Thats alright. You can come by under any name you want. LOL