Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Monday, September 20, 2010

Just a Quickie Post

Hey kids, it just dawned on me that it's almost midnight and I still need to get something posted over here so I don't lose out on my NaBloPoMo thing. I've actually just been sitting here getting lost in my own little online world. And now it's like 10 till Midnight and I have nothing but idle babble to add with you.

So please excuse me while I get back to what I was doing. I'm listening to some tunes, including The Time Warp (from The Rocky Horror Picture Show). Yeah, I'm just an old hippy type of person. I actually loved that movie and still watch it every chance I get. If you've never watched it, I highly recommend it to anyone who's into the whole paranormal genre, and enjoys a bit of odd-ball comedy thrown it. One of Tim Curry's best movies EVER!!

Ok kids, I have to hit publish or I'm gonna be in deep and I want this all to be done on the level. I couldn't live with myself if I cheated. LOL Have a good one and I'll throw something out later today.

Christine Senter

No comments: