Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm Fighting For Air

OMG, I found a reason to live. LOL. Ok, I'm joking, but I have found a new contest that has me doing backflips in my ergonomic chair. I'm a total contest junkie, but I haven't found any contests lately that make me want to jump for joy. No offense meant to anyone out there, but I'm not into the whole Entrecard thing, and as much as I love free advertising, I'm not looking for anymore free ads spots. Though these are cool wins for a lot of people, I need something with a little more substance. And now I've found it.

Mike from Bloggin-Ads.com is holding an awesome contest. He is giving away 10 $100 prizes, plus giving away 2 MacBook Air Laptop Computers. I've never been able to afford a laptop, and have always dreamed of having one. Now's my chance. I'm so totally into this contest because it's so easy to enter. Bloggin-Ads.com is a great site that has tons of useful information about blogging and some great blog reviews. I love the site.

There are a lot of different ways of entering Mike's contest, including digging or stumbling the contest post, leaving a comment on one of his posts, or writing a post on your own blog about the contest. Which, as you can see, I'm doing right now. This contest will run through June 13th, which also happens to be Friday the 13th. Plus, according to Mike's post, this is just the beginning. He is going to be announcing something else wonderful in a future post. I'm so excited. LOL

So, run over to Mike's blog and get yourself signed up for his contest. You could win $100 or a laptop. Of course, I'm going to be winning the other one, so be prepared for that. LOL. Ok, I don't know that for a fact, but I'm going to give it my all. I'm fighting for a MacBook Air, and I intend to win. :)

No comments: