Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Modernizing my life

I'm an old fashioned kind of girl. I've always been partial to the "log cabin" look of my home. But I've often thought about doing my home in a more modernized look. Something with a little more sophistication and class to it. So I decided to start looking at some modern furniture.

I found some pretty cool things, and a few things that were way beyond my taste. I'm not really into all that geometrical stuff, but I did see some beautiful leather beds that looked pretty nice. That's something I could definately get into. They also had a couple really cute nightstands that would look good in my house as it is.

I'm never going to be the kind of person who goes totally modern. But I now know that there are some really nice modern pieces out there that match my taste in furnishings. Maybe my taste is a little more sophisticated than I thought.

No comments: