Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

90% Say No To Paris Hilton

This is just a stupid tidbit of information. But, I thought this was interesting enough to want to post about it. Don't ask me why, I just felt that this was somewhat "newsworthy".

I was playing with my StumbleUpon tool bar, looking for something to catch my attention, when I ran across this really cool site called BuzzDash.com. The premise of this site is to show peoples reactions to different questions in real time. Basically, it's a polling site, but there are hundreds upon hundreds of different polls.

I decided to go with the entertainment polls, and was having fun when one popped up that kind of caught my attention. The question was a simple yes or no. It asked that if Paris Hilton was looking for a new best friend in which to do another show with, would you want to be that friend. Including myself, 144 people have so far answered the poll. Amazingly, only 10% said YES. 90% of the people who answered that poll would rather not be her friend.










Now, that right there has to say something about what we find entertaining, or don't. Of course, as I said, only 144 people voted, but I thought it was strange that only 10% of those people said yes. You'd think that it would be the other way around. I can't say much, though. I said no too. LOL

Ok, that's enough of my babbling. Please return to you regularly scheduled blogging duties.

No comments: