Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Lost in the Christmas Chaos

Holy Cow!!! I can't believe it's been 11 days since I last had a chance to post over here. I do apologize, but I'm sure many of you can relate. Between school concerts, Christmas shopping, and all the normal things I do day to day, I plumb ran out of time. No, make that energy. LOL

I'm trying to get caught up and still keep a grasp on my sanity. LOL, I have almost all my presents wrapped, I'm almost done shopping, only have stocking stuffers left to do. My tree is up and all pretty, the house is lit up like a, well, Christmas tree, and all my Christmas cards are hung around my entertainment center. Unfortunately, I haven't had a moment to do any baking yet. I'm hoping to do that this weekend, but I'm not going to hold my breath. LOL

Honestly, I'll be happy when it's Christmas Eve, and all I have to do is feed the family and drink my holiday cheer. I have a nice bottle of Irish Cream in the fridge getting all nice and cold. That way it's ready to go in my hot coffee. I'll be awake for days. LOLOLOL

The best thing about all this is that it's almost over. I love Christmas, I just don't like all the crap that comes before. Once the gifts are opened, and the dinner is served, all will be well. And come December 26th, I'll be back in the swing of things. Whoo Hoo.

I hope all is going well for each of you. I will be posting at least one more time before the big day, so I won't be sending out any happy wishes just yet. However, I do wish you all a wonderful weekend, and may all your Christmas dreams come true.

May God bless each and every one of you!

No comments: