Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Friday, November 2, 2007

I need a 12 step program

Back in July, I wrote a post about NOT being a blogging addict. Well, I may not be able to say that anymore. It seems that I might be addicted to blogging after all. Ok, not to blogging itself, but to setting up new blogs. I have added another new blog to my ever growing list.

I'm happy to announce that I now own the site, SpecialOffersBlog.com. I'm going to use this site to send out offers from all around the Internet. It's still brand new, and Feed Burner is still playing with the bubble wrap. LOL There isn't much there as of yet, but I'm hoping to bring you some of the coolest things around the blogosphere and the Web.

I'm also working on my book for NaNoWriMo. I've written 1,785 words so far. I know that doesn't sound like a lot when you figure I've got to write 50,000 before next month, but if I can do that each day, I'll hit my target.

Well, it's time for me to go play at my "real" job. I only do this in order to step away from the computer and interact with the human population. Otherwise, I'd never leave my room. LOL

No comments: