Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Attention Blog Authors

I have a new entry for my happy posts. My buddy Garry and I have created something wonderful and I hope you will all come by and take a look.

Ok, actually, this was Garry's idea, but between the 2 of us, we're going to try and make this into a wonderful thing for all bloggers. I'd like to introduce you all to the Blog Authors Organization. This is going to be a Blog Publishing organization for bloggers who are looking to make some money online by writing and publishing blogs.

Anyone can apply for this, and Garry and I are working on the details right now. Our dream for this venture is to bring blogging to the forefront of online media publications. This venture is still in the works, but we are actively seeking blog authors right now.

The best part about this is that there are a lot of blogs in need of good writers, and there are a lot of writers in need of a place to write. That's where Blog Authors comes in. Also, we are seeking serious inquiries only. We're not looking for stories about your sister's birthday party, but someone who can write about birthday party themes, as an example.

If you would be interested in something like this, let us know, and we'll get you listed. We are designing an application form right now, so as to make it easier for our bloggers. Please remember, that at this time, we're still in the beginning stages of this idea, but we will be rolling it out very soon.

If you're a blog author, this venture is designed with you in mind. For more details, check out Garry's announcement. This could be the beginning of a something wonderful.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan, I wish you all the best.

sapheyerblu said...

Thank you, sweetheart. I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty shnazzy idea. I'll make a little post about it over on my blog to help you spread the word :)

sapheyerblu said...

Thanks Mike,

You're such a sweetheart.

Have a great day

Anonymous said...

Hang on a sec, I thought I was the sweetheart. lol

sapheyerblu said...

Don't worry Sire,

You will always be my sweetie. lol

Can you feel the love in the room today???