Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Teaching an old dog new tricks

Ok, so I'm trying to add all these cool features to this blog when it dawned on me that I don't have a clue as to what the hell I'm doing. I'm too old to be trying to figure out all this techno stuff on my own, or am I?

Believe it or not, I figured it out all by myself. I didn't have to go get any of my kids to do it for me or nothing. LOL

I'm so happy to have a place to just play again. I love my other blog, The Sapheyerblu Review, but that is strictly for site reviews and nothing more. This little chunk of cyberspace is for me and me alone.

Oh, wait. There might be a problem. You are all going to find out what a flake I really am. Oh well, guess it's time to tell the truth. You have all been warned, this woman is not in her right mind. LOL

Ok, off to do something destructive, I mean, constructive.

No comments: